A passion for the Android platform, high-quality code, and building something meaningful.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK. Comfortability working in the complete Android ecosystem
(Java, Android Studio, Gradle, adb) and using Linux
- Mastery of Android OS/framework development (AOSP customization, custom ROMs,
etc.). Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building dynamic, efficient Android views and layouts
- A data-conscious, iterative approach to debugging, problem-solving, and development in general
- Fluency in GitHub, maintaining version control and mobile testing.
- You've shipped an app/apps in the Google Play Store that you can provide as a reference and/or a
GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Getting the right people for the right job, is never easy. Why not leave it to us? At Lider... Recruiters, we tailor-made human resource solutions to your company needs. Our Recruitment Agency are constantly developing and optimising innovative staffing solutions, to help you weather economic fluctuations, control costs, and improve productivity. Read full description