* Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
* Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
* Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization-an exciting opportunity for their career development.
* Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
* Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* Experience collaborating on software projects using Git / Jira
* Strong debugging skills
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Programming experience in Java / Objective-c / Swift
- Experience in mobile application development
Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
* A github account with some cool projects / prototypes in it
* Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
* Experience with continuous integration
* Good eye for usability and design
* Good understanding of REST API services
Welcome to Anlage HRO Services (an-lage pronounced as än-lej), an HR & IT consulting... organisation, providing staff augmentation, recruitment and executive search services, where talent meets promise. With our diverse gamut of services, we bring exemplary forte to business across verticals. Read full description