- Analyze operations performance versus goals related to the delivery of IT services
- Provide visibility into service performance and accurately measure progress towards defined objectives
- Generate reports on adherence to service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs)
- Continuously assess, evaluate and measure core IT services
- Eliminate waste and reduce support-related costs
- Measure service adherence of ABI service goals across all IT support vendors
- Establish and maintain measurements using multiple data collection tools
- Develop statistical measures to expose trends, patterns, and data insights
- Provide performance insights to drive business value and improve operations productivity
- Identify performance gaps/issues and implement processes to improve
- Improve AB vendor relationships and vendor collaboration
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline desirable.
General Experience: 1-2 years. Service operations experience in multiple lead roles as an architect or developer or analyst
Management: Demonstrated ability to manage an initiative, delivering on time, within budget while meeting or exceeding customer service level agreements.
Process Improvement: Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translating them into operational requirements and solutions.
Financial: General knowledge base / use of IT policies and standard processes
Technical: Skilled as supporting IT solutions which support business processes or required functionality with the goal of business alignment, business support and commitment for financial sponsorship and initiative approval. Expert Excel skills required.
Personal: Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills in English. Ability to share technical expertise successfully, clearly and effectively with peers. Strong flexibility and ability to thrive in dynamic environment.
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description