Consultant (Python+ML+NLP+Text Minning) - IIT/IIM's/ISI/JNU/DSE
JOB Description - Senior Consultant
Total Positions: 25
Leadership - Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
Project Management :
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship - Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1 college with a minimum of 2 years of experience
B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 2 years of experience
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Must have 1-2 years of hands-on experience in one or more analytics tools: Python/ NLP/ Text Minning/ Machine learning.
- Must have worked on tools: Python/ NLP/ Text Minning/ Machine learning.
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like Regression Modeling/ Optimization/ Structuring/ Machine Learning Techniques
- Must have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as Sales Force Sizing/ Promotion Response Modeling/ Market Mix Optimization
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent for honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
SAS SQL R Machine Learning Alteryx Econometrics Python Statistics Excel Powerpoint Analytics IIM
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
"Global Consultant is an experienced and fast growing consultancy firm with the sole... objective of providing innovative recruitment services and HR solutions across the industry.
Read full description