As a controller you will be a member of the P&L production or Liquidity reporting team supporting one of the ISG business units, viz. IED, FID, and Commodities. The P&L production team is responsible for the daily reconciliation and reporting of P&L, additional weekly and monthly reporting to support the Business Unit and senior Finance management and also the provision of analysis to support the Business Unit Finance leads. This is a high profile role, which requires the individual to work closely with colleagues across the global organization in Finance, Operations and the Business Unit.
More specifically the successful candidate will:
- perform daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system
- identify and investigate breaks
- escalate issues in a timely manner to management
- prepare daily P&L reports for distribution to the business unit and finance managers for review
- undertake daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the BUCs and or Ops/BU
- understand the businesses supported including the strategy, products and inherent risks.
- understand the risk & reporting systems and contribute to enhancing the control environment.
- Contribute to Finance related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc
- Other P&L related tasks and requests as required
- Strong academic background including a Graduation in Commerce, specialization in Financial Accounting
- Prior Business Unit/ Product control experience with a knowledge of financial products
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Contract 1 Year
Knowledge about P/L account and Reconciliation Must
CA Fresher -01 Year exp.
Location - Mumbai ( Goregaon East )
Orcapod is a Consulting & Technology Services firm founded by senior industry... professionals coming from reputed international organizations. Like the Orcas which roam the great oceans around the globe, we work with Global and Indian Clients providing assistance in their critical IT & business improvement initiatives.
Orcapod Consulting helps its clients to improve business operations by combining its expertise in the areas of Business & IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Operations Transformation and Services Optimization. Our experienced consulting workforce complements the CIO organization and helps it deliver more within its budgets & demanding schedules. Explicit Business Outcome, our proprietary methodology gives high priority to employing existing client assets for delivering the range of results that will make substantial and sustained difference to our client’s business.
Orcapod Technology Services offers innovative and customized solutions to meet the resourcing needs of our clients in the IT space. Our ability to attract and retain high performing workforce ensures on demand access of talent capacity to our clients for meeting business commitments.
Fuelled by our shared vision, we help to make our client’s businesses more efficient, more profitable, and prepared to succeed. We help to make them Future Ready. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Salary range:
₹ 1,75,000 - ₹ 6,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax