- Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive strategy and solution development.
- Can identify company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority / influence on business performance
- Can develop strategies and operating models and assess likely competitive responses. Also, can assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact
- Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with others colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change. Understands implications a new strategy will have on day to day cross functional operations of a business
Client and Project Management (for Manager level candidates) :
- Can lead specific capability areas, constituting a team of 5 to 10 consultants.
- Can lead a project across Service Lines and manage client and stakeholders expectations.
- Develops trust based relationships with clients and manages client expectations. Can work with client leadership to reprioritize activities / alter plans as required and can influence clients to secure cooperation for action
- Is able to articulate CN Retail consulting capabilities, offerings and value proposition to clients and internal stakeholders
- Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Can engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
- 1 to 12 years of relevant work experience
- The candidate must have a good understanding of Retail industry, acquired by working directly in the Retail or e-commerce industry, or as part of the Retail practice of management consulting firms
- Should understand how global/ distributed consulting teams function
Working experience and conceptual knowledge of key retail functions (merchandising, supply chain planning and replenishment, channel operations) is necessary
- Candidate should understand the differences in merchandising & supply chain processes, KPIs and business rules across categories (grocery, fashion, home solutions etc)
- Experience in omni-channel commerce strategy and processes is required.
- Understanding of Retail ERP and Commerce platforms would be an added advantage
- Commerce platforms like Hybris, Oracle ATG, Sterling commerce) would be an added advantage
Leading Retailers : Tesco, Walmart, Target. Reliance Retail, Future Group. Speciality retailers - Ikea, H&M, GAP etc. ECommerce Players - Amazon, Flipkart etc
Retail consulting practice of other Management Consulting firms
Tier 1 B School graduates preferred.
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description