- Developing mathematical models for systematic quantitative trading strategies, for example, Electronic Trading Algorithms, Index Arbitrage, Statistical Arbitrage, portfolio optimization, flow recommendation research, IOI and Market Making.
- Carrying out market microstructure research and writing white papers
Candidates should be able to -
- Handle high frequency data /Big data and develop statistical model on the same
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate machine learning approaches and models for the domain
- Work on short term price predictive, alpha and portfolio optimization models
- Pre/post trade Analytics (including market microstructure research) for execution Algorithm /risk trading
- Look into new research on the field and assess the applicability
- Research as well as implement their Ideas
- Python and q/Kdb experience is a plus
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description