1. Handling complete on ground responsibility of the client assignments given to you with support of associate/ senior associate level team members.
2. Analysing the financial and operational positioning of portfolio companies to proactively suggest exit / strategic options including JV / partnerships, acquisitions or divestitures.
3. Coordinating and preparing pitch presentations to obtain new mandates
4. Finalising fund raising / M&A mandates of quality clientele / or executable transactions
5. Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and mandates in the identified areas of fund raise / M&A engagements
6. In-depth knowledge of Business Modeling and valuations required for CF engagements, and ability to analyse and envisage new / key industry trends
7. Keep abreast of new developments in the business, the industry and the regulatory environment relevant to the job profile.
1. Have 5 - 7 years of post-qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate finance PE Fund raising and Valuations or in a similar environment
2. Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
3. Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
4. High level of strategic and creative thinking
5. Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point
6. Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
1. Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)/ MBA from a reputed institute
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description