AM/Manager/Senior Manager/AVP/VP - Financial Planning & Analysis - Investment Bank
Looking out for all level candidates having good exposure on Financial Planning And Analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting for one of the leading investment bank at Mumbai and Bangalore.
Job Purpose :
A seasoned professional with a lot of hands - on experience in areas such as Financial Planning & Analysis, MI Reporting, Variance Analysis, Change Management, Closing & Reporting, People Management and stakeholder management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leading a team of senior professionals working for Bank with strong commitment towards process improvement, driving efficiency and resolving core business issues.
- Finance Business Partner for the business/ functions with focus on improving and manage business financials.
- Review various financial processes done by other Global Process Teams, ensuring the quality and be on top of all financial activities end to end - Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Management reporting, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, Headcount reporting, Efficiency tracking, Accounting & Closing and other FP&A activities.
- Completely owning all the deliveries of the Analytical & Decision Support Team, working in close coordination with other process based teams. i.e. Accounting, Standard Reporting, and Planning & Control Teams.
- Understanding the financial processes end to end and quick in understanding the ad hoc requirements with ensuring quality and TAT of the output.
- Understanding all the cost lines in P&L well and is able to design and create various Mito support Businesses/ Functions decisions making.
- Stakeholder management and escalation handling for the team.
- Providing guidance and support to the team members in their work and doing a career planning for them.
- Continue review of all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement.
- Understand the data flow chart well and all IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
Key Relationships :
- FSSC counterparts
- Functional Coordinators
- Country Finance teams - Service Delivery
- BAU, query handling and follow-ups
- For other analysis
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description