Technical Skills Required:
Secondary: Preferrable : Content Management System
Technical Lead Engineering Graduate. Drive technical delivery for given module / work package / complete work package; oversee and develop components of work package / complete work package as per the client or project requirements for all the assigned deliverables; modify complex systems or develop new sub- systems and supervise work executed by team of Developers / Senior Developers and members from various solutions areas as required; WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF delivering high quality project deliverables WITHIN THE LIMITS OF delivery timelines, security and performance guidelines..
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products);
- Raise clarifications with customer to eliminate any ambiguity on the scope of work assigned from the Client / Project Co-coordinator; track to closure any open clarifications with customer; understand and translate requirements into design;
Conduct meetings with customer SMEs, BAs and architect to understand and clarify functional and technical requirements.
Resource/ Efforts Estimation and Monitoring:
- Provide input on technical effort estimation to arrive at resourcing plans; participate in management reviews and teleconferences and report weekly status and walkthrough to the Project Manager / Client;
- Follow-up with customer POC to resolve team issues and dependencies; raise concerns regarding changes in timelines and expectations with customer point of contact to resolve the same.
Design & Analysis:
- Develop proof of concept as designed by architect; setup development environment for team to work in; break up the modules considering technical aspects;
- Understand interdependencies of the various components in work packages that are being developed;
- Create design documents with the support of the architects for the assigned scope;
- Work with architect to understand the architecture of the application, high level approaches and ensure that the design is in line with overall direction; conduct peer review, as required.
- Organize design review sessions with various stakeholders to validate design is as per requirements.
- Identify the standards applicable for the work packages / components;
- Familiarize the team with development environment and CTS and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices to be followed through sessions and document sharing;
- Review the code created by team and provide review comments to the developers; develop code for core / critical module(s) needed for the project;
- Contribute towards development of framework;
- Develop/ review tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc. as applicable for the work package / project;
- Write efficient queries and understand logical and physical data models; follow up with Developers to ensure integration of components (input / output); troubleshoot critical technical issues;
- Handle escalations related to critical technical issues; create detailed tasks for the scope and share timelines for the same with the team; track the status of the tasks assigned, maintain detailed task information for the work packages owned and do periodic reporting; conduct technical review and audit;
- Create quality check points for all deliverables; estimate at task level in the area of work concerned, measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C2.0 or any other applicable tool;
- Prepare and report status for the scope responsible; conduct peer reviews in coding and testing phase.
- Develop comprehensive unit testing cases for modules developed (as required) and unit test plans; execute unit testing;
- Create unit test logs; prepare unit test strategy, test plan document and data requirements; automate unit testing and contributing to automation of unit testing;
- Perform developer integration testing by integrating the components developed by each individual team member and ensure that the integration for the teams work has been completed before the next phase of testing (system testing);
- Sign-off on test cases created by team; discuss results / actions from NFR testing and sign-off on the same for system testing / NFR.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with the team and confirm the defects identified, highlight any new change request to the agreed scope and identify actions to reduce defects;
- Monitor rework carried out on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phase for core / critical modules;
- Follow up with the team to close out on the defects; identify ways to prevent defects.
- Participate in transition of knowledge and to support organization with any defects raised post production as required.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Create training plan for team as identified in the training plan for the project;
- Plan and participate in innovation sessions; identify and implement innovative processes to reduce manual intervention and improve productivity based on technology and domain expertise;
- Prepare business case to quantify process improvement (efforts saved etc.);
- Identify/ evaluate opportunities for value-adds and implement value-adds for the project;
- Participate in front end delivery audit(s); highlight and identify technical risks to project manager.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation scripts and installation manual and leverage the same;
- Support process audit activities;
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team; conduct training through academy (if approved);
- Guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective to ensure quality delivery of the components.
- Engage with team; resolve conflict within team;
- Define the teams goals; set performance expectations; conduct appraisals; set stretch targets and track performance against the same periodically;
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers; create training plans for team;
- Conduct technical evaluation for building team and share inputs with supervisor / project manager.
Iqura’s staffing division was started in 2000 focused on the recruitment, staffing, human... resources
and related services. It provides quality solutions to both traditional and technology businesses.
Over the last ten years, we have established an excellent track record of delivery for our customers
demanding staffing needs.
Iqura commits to represent our clients through their entire recruitment process ensuring that we work
towards meeting your internal targets.
At Iqura we believe that with a focused and dedicated team for each client, we are able to cater to
their needs far more effectively, with the ability to provide a superior service that is in sync to our
clients’ requirements. This practice ensures that we maintain a better conversion ratio on our candidate
submission to candidates placed.
It's all about the quality of our team, the processes that we follow and our willingness to do whatever it
takes. Our clients rely on our trust, experience and expertise, along with our willingness to work closely
as an extended arm of your recruitment team.
Iqura Technologies started in 1998, having offices at Bangalore, Los Angeles and Sydney is an
established technology services firm focused on the Outsourced Product Development and Enterprise
Application Development segments. Read full description