The Admission Manger objective will be to act as a strategic thinker who should be able to develop and
execute plans for results, the main motive being bringing business to the school in the form of admissions.
• Strategizing & Marketing: Planning, forecasting and analyzing market demand and student
admission trends. Preparation & presenting, marketing plan of promotional materials,
advertisements, campaigns, conducting and participating in events that can generate business and
provide reports. Should be able to plan, develop, execute, and monitor the successful maximum
student enrollment methods.
• Data Collection & Management: Collecting of data from various agencies, sorting it, aligning
according to age group & completing it.
• Achieving Targets: Should be able to set clear monthly targets for the counseling team as well as
for individual members.
• Monitoring & Evaluation: Introduce monitoring mechanisms to review and check the team
progress. Take action plans when things are deviating from the standard or actual goals.
• Parent Grievances Handling: Handling all parent grievances in coordination with all HODs
promptly after the admission of the student.
• Withdrawal follow up: Follow up for all withdrawals & try to gain knowledge about the reason
• Public Relations: Building up rapport with various external education agencies & dignitaries for
Skills / Attributes:
• Result Oriented (Confident and Drives effective closure)
• Ability to lead, plan and manage change
• Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• The ability to set priorities
• Service Orientation and Adherence to the system.
• Excellent and fluent communication skills
• Warm, enthusiastic, positive and pleasing personality
• Skills in organizing, prioritizing and follow-up.
• Computer experience and knowledge (MIS, word, internet)
CPIA Educational Services Private Limited
Cpia Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. is a... global learning solutions provider. Cpia Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. has diverse experience of education and training in various fields of Industrial Accounting Software like Tally.ERP-9, BUSY, MARG, etc. Cpia Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. is known for delivering quality training. By becoming a CPIA member you will join the India’s largest professional body of Industrial accountants. You will be able to use the Accountant designation and be part of a truly global network. (Industrial accountants. You will be ) Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,00,000 - ₹ 1,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Education / Teaching / Language