Qualification & Skills:
· B. Com/ M. Com from a recognized university with equivalent work experience
- 0-1 year of experience in handling office administration and/or facilities.
- Verbal and written fluency, in English as well as Kannada. Verbal command over Hindi will be a bonus
- Well versed in MS Office tools, Tally & Other Accounting Software
- Proficient in email communications with external and internal stakeholders
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks billing system will be a bonus
- Having good analytical & negotiation skills, liasoning with banks and other financial institutes.
Responsibilities & Requirement:
· Study of financial transactions and preparation of financial statements and reports for internal usage.
· Should take ownership of the entire customer Invoicing lifecycle starting from generating invoices to meeting/ interacting with clients to resolve problems or invoicing issues and ensure regular payment flow from both Indian & international clients
· Ensure quality check on all invoices and credit notes.
· Manage company’s fixed assets & be an aid for conducting internal finance audits
· Effective cash flow management and providing inputs for budgeting
· Vendor management and payment coordination
Handle the entire Travel desk for fellow associates and senior executives
Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the operations process.
Introducing and managing in-house IT systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
Support HR team in organizing events and logistics
Managing Asset register for assets and office inventory
FieldEZ’s flexible and highly customizable solution has been used across industries for... various applications including repair & maintenance, installation, lead management, asset tracking, data collection and surveys
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,20,000 - ₹ 2,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office