* Managing Front Office / Reception/ Housekeeping /Security/Courier services/Vendors
* Maintaining Registers & Reports. Budgeting and working for cost reduction/saving.
* Printing & Purchase of Stationeries
* Repairs and upkeep of branch infrastructure (AC, DG , telephone lines), Engineering Services(AC, UPS Electricity etc). Arranging all the required items for routine operations.
* Managing On time Vendor Payment Process
* Ensuring AMC's and contract copies are maintained at branch.
* Travel & stay Co-ordination with Centralised Travel desk
* Space Management (Seat allotment & Storage)
* HR Support at Branch level:
* Coordinating for Ecode, offer letter, Arranging Aptitude test for the candidates
* Processing of AA code
* Support for new joiner & employee exit formalities.
* Pest Control. (To ensure that the office hygiene maintain)
* Coordinate / Deal with the Building and office landlord for admin related activities
* Organizing and conducting security audit checks as well as formulating and implementing the emergency procedures & mock drills.
Kotak Mahindra Group
A legacy built over 2 decades Kotak Mahindra is one of... India's leading banking and financial services organizations, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, to mutual funds, to life insurance, to investment banking, the group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and corporate sector.
The group has a net worth of over Rs. 100.6 billion and has a distribution network of branches, franchisees, representative offices and satellite offices across cities and towns in India, and offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore servicing around 8 million customer accounts.
Read more about the group
Read full description