Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
• Ability to create organized filing system
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
• Working knowledge of marketing terminology and practices
• Typing speed of at least 70 WPM
• Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
As the key point of contact for incoming calls and visitors to the office, the Receptionist is responsible for the answering and transferring of incoming telephone calls to the office to the appropriate member of staff and/or the correct department. Receptionist is responsible for the provision of a friendly, professional and efficient reception facility for both internal and external customers. Receptionist will also administrate incoming and outgoing deliveries via reception and coordinate the distribution of incoming post via Royal Mail and completion of express delivery documentation. Receptionist also drives sales of products to our current database and the provision of administrational support to other divisions of the company.
Receptionist will be managed on a daily basis by the office Manager.
Duties/areas of responsibility
• Service and Support–Receptionist is responsible for the completion of daily office tasks and may also be required to assist with other administrative duties as directed office Manager.
• General administration- Responsible for completion of designated administrative tasks within specified deadlines. Paper based and electronic filing systems to be maintained and updated on an ongoing basis and obsolete records to be deleted/ destroyed.
Mackwins Education Consultancy is the only trustworthy, effective and expert education... consultant for Foreign Education, Overseas training, and Study in Europe. We are abroad education consultancy, providing our students the best opportunity to study and work in Europe.
Mackwins Education Consultancy provides the wide range of services for studying in Germany and Europe. It is the best location where you can find right answers to all your concerns. We undertake student's enrollment process right from free counseling till post departure training. Besides the documentation – University application – admission confirmation - Visa process, etc. we also provide German language coaching to our students. We can assist the students to find a suitable job during and after their study in Germany. Therefore we believe in our overall services we can guide the students to prepare their excellent career path. Get in touch with us to know more about our service. Read full description