• Contract Management and related compliance
• Maintaining the office ambience, clean and enjoyable working environment
• Up-keeping of office,
• monitor housekeeping activities and staff
• Recruitment and Monitoring the work of office boys,
Arranging meetings / event arrangements, etc.
• Transport management, Cafeteria management, office maintenance work
• Stock Management of Stationary items and other admin related items
• Follow up with the dept. and arrange for vendor payments
• Drafting Advertisement, job posting and co ordianting with the Ad Agencies
• Management of office equipments
• coordinate with vendors for AMC (AC, Pest Control etc)
• Handling external or internal communication or management systems
• Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post and Daily Dispatch
• Maintain contact lists
• Receive and maintain courier register and hand over to respective person
• Booking of Train, Air tickets and Coordinate with travel agent for ticket and hotel booking. Arrange for Credit card payment/s on or before due with supporting vouchers
• Any other assignment from time to time
• Must be graduate
• Efficient in verbal and writing skills including handling routine correspondences
• Great attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Willing to show initiative.
• A thorough and methodical approach to work.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Computer literate Should be well versed in Microsoft office, Xl
• Experience Minimum 2 years
• Candidates between Age 22 to 30 Years and residing on western line i.e Churchgate to Borivali only need apply
Salary Rs.18000/= p.m to Rs.23000/=p.m
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM