1. Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, courier, pest control, housekeeping, Parking etc.
2. Should Handle Monthly Invoices, expenses and billing cycles.
3. Should handle the office Administration, housekeeping & Security.
4. Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
5. Hotel and Transportation bookings for Guests.
6. Maintains stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed.
7. Manages staff expense requests and payments.
8. Assists in purchase orders and billings.
9. Knowledge of local vendors to avail office related purchases.
10. Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipments, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security.
11. Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
12. Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipments, appliances, furniture, furnishings.
13. Visiting the PF office, ESI on need basis and liaison with Government officials etc.
14. Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
15. Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, quotations, monthly billing, Payments, cheques etc
16. Record Keeping of the bills.
Armour Digital Systems Pvt Ltd.
A leading Digital-OOH Display Assets and Solution... Provider company in India. We are pioneers in procuring, installing, building, operating and maintaining Integrated Digital Display & Public Announcement Systems. Read full description