Excellent opportunity to join a growing and enthusiastic publishing and events company based in Bangalore. This is an immediate job placement requirement.
- Report to the CEO
- Attend incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Handle Magazine Subscription enquiries over telephone and emails
- Providing key administrative support to the wider business
- Arrange for magazine mailing address and coordinate with the support staff to
- Arranging courier
- Should have good communication skill over telephone,
- Individuals with fairly good typing speed
- Data Entry (time to time to update available data)
- Receive incoming courier packages and prepare outgoing packages
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective communication both verbal and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook,
- Candidate should have a positive attitude & should be Goal oriented.
- Excellent conversational and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary: Rs 20,000/month
Job Type: Full Time
You will have a positive and proactive nature, strong communication skills and be proficient in MS Office. This is an opportunity to work in a close-knit team environment and provide outstanding customer care to all clients. Multi-tasking and experience in working to strict deadlines is imperative in succeeding in this role.
Interested candidates, please send their updated CV and a recent photograph.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and enthusiastic publishing & events company... based in Bangalore, India. This is an immediate job placement requirement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Person to join an organisation where there is room for growth. We are looking for a bright, creative, efficient and highly organised individual. We help our clients to achieve their commercial objectives. You will have a proven track record of exceeding targets and of building rapport with potential and existing clients. This position also involves selling both print and online and also for event sponsorships.
Experience within exhibitions or the marketing and media industry would be an advantage. We want people with a solid sales background and experience of the whole sales cycle including lead generation, cold-calling, presenting, negotiating and driving repeat business.
• Develop an understanding of the Marketing and Media market, its vendors and needs.
• Day to day sales meetings and planning
• Constantly drives to exceed targets
• Actively and creatively sources potential opportunities
• Ensures a realistic pipeline is in place
• Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs, and be seen as part of the industry.
• Ability to sell to senior level prospects and customers, keeping a good balance between face-to-face and telephone selling to achieve new business and increase revenues from existing customers.
• Accurately report progress through weekly sales reports and forecast revenue projections allowing the Directors to budget accordingly.
• Attend events and competitor events thereby maintaining relationships, expanding the database and prospecting for new business.
• Work closely with the superiors to deliver the sales plan.
Ideal candidate profile:
• Successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably in the Marketing and Media industry
• Effective face-to-face sales ability at a senior level.
• Experience in consultative selling, maximising revenue from existing customers demonstrating innovation and creativity in ideas.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Arabic will be a definite advantage.
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
• A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales targets
• Knowledge of Indian Marketing and Media sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Interested candidates, please send their updated CV and a photograph.
Read full description