1. Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are
maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
2. Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
3. Communicate with internal/external sales representatives and accounting/tax professionals as necessary to complete job duties.
5. Complete credit analysis and review of new clients. Determine credit limits and annual review of major client accounts.
6. Receive and fill out receipts for third party payments, whether by cash, cheque, credit, and other forms of payment.
7. Post and reconcile customer payments to general ledgers.
8. Post A/R data to profit/loss reports, balance sheets, income statements, and other documentation.
9. Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to
corporate billing records.
10. Balance daily A/R batches; prepare and distribute income reports and statistics to key personnel.
11. Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
12. Where applicable, evaluate and process insurance denials and/or late insurance claims.
13. Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections to making timely A/R payments.
14. Investigate collection problems and advise customers on corporate A/R policies and procedures.
15. Make arrangements for payment of outstanding and late accounts; prepare documentation for executive.
16. Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
17. Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
18. Maintain a filing system for all financial documents.
19. Issue POs when applicable and approved by management.
20. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files.
21. Assists in other duties as needed and directed
KMI Business technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an innovative company that continuously delivers... inspiring products and services in the field of business imaging, and leads the market through advanced digital technologies and enhanced reliabili Read full description