We are searching for a Accounts Payable for a leading E-commerce industry in bangalore.
Experience :- Min 1yrs
1) To ensure timely payments for Foreign Vendors from of companies Entities.
2) While executing transactions, the individual should possesses strong understanding in the areas of DTAA, Financial applications and accounting standards. He will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
3) Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting in strict timeframes
4) Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
Major Challenges :
1. Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Taxation.
2. Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
3. Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
4. Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
1. CA with 1-2 years of experience in a role handling core accounting and reporting.
2. Sound Knowledge on Taxation especially with respect to Foreign Remittances and DTAA.
3. Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
4. Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
5. Prior experience of handling AP operations and e-commerce platform experience is a plus.
A leading HR consultancy in India.