• Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Monitoring hard copy POD and continuously working on achieving POD in 7 day time frame from date of each dispatch, as bench mark. Ensure invoice are raised on receipt of POD and sent to appropriate customer for timely payments..
• Building rapport with Customer/Accounts department for quicker payment realisation and reminding customer of the payment due dates and reviewing the credit time lines.
• Ensuring all the necessary documents are approved and signed by Mr Siva
• Reviewing the daily AR and AP Invoices and ensure all items are being keyed in accurately and are filed in proper order
• Reviewing the daily Payment and Cash Vouchers and ensuring proper filing is practiced
• Reviewing all reports and providing analysis
• Reviewing the bank reconciliations
• Reviewing monthly and annual financial reports prior to publication
• Reviewing all Salary summary and maintain a P&C File
• In charge of all the documents requested by Head Office in Malaysia (Whenever requested and needed)
• Liaising with Auditors and all statutory regulatory bodies
1. Education, Training and Experience Required
• PG / UG in any
2. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics
• Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail.
The stated job scope and responsibilities are not limited to the above but subject to the legitimate instruction of the departmental head. The company reserved the right to add, amend or reduce the above job specifications from the time to time subject to arising needs.
Originally established as Sri Bayanaemas in Malaysia in 1985 as a warehousing solution... organisation. Entered into the Distribution segment in 1991 in Malaysia. Currently operating in 4 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, India & Thailand. Well established asset based 2PL & 3PL partner for 500+ customers across Malaysia, Singapore, India and Thailand. Owned Fleet of 250+ vehicles across Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. Ventured into India in June 2011; with a plan of operating Pan India with 100+ offices & 40+ fleet by 2015. Plan to achieve a revenue of INR 2500 million and a fleet size of 150+ vehicles within first five years of operations.
Our logistics service offerings are highly diversified and always customized. We commit to work systematically to simplify business dealings with our customers We believe contract logistics to be a collaborative and constantly evolving partnership between us and our customers. We also believe in evolving our approach to meet the changing needs of various businesses. We seek partnerships with those customers to whose operations we can continuously and consistently add value. We believe in integrating the multi – disciplinary, cross – industry best practices to create ever evolving supply chain.
We commenced our Criss Cross operations in India in June 2011, with representations in 5 to 6 locations.To commemorate our international operations, we decided on a name which would be acceptable and easy to recognise / remember across the regions we hope to operate, Criss Cross was incorporated. Effectively, the re branding would commence in Malaysian and Singapore Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 3,00,000 - ₹ 4,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax