1. Processing of Accounts payable /Receivable, Cash receipts, Bank reconciliation, General Ledger, Advances and Month end processes.
2. Ledger Scrutiny on a fortnightly basis.
3. To handle quarterly and annual closing.
4. Debtors and Creditors reconciliation.
5. Preparation of Monthly MIS.
6. Preparation of various workings for audits.
Knowledge required (Mandatory):-
1. Knowledge till Balance Sheet preparation.
2. Good Book Keeping knowledge and Financial Accounting.
3. Knowledge of TDS computation, reconciliation with ledger and e-payment.
4. Knowledge of Service Tax computation, reconciliation with account and e-payment.
5. Should have working knowledge of MIS, Finalisation, Audit, TDS Compliance's, and Service Tax Compliance's.
1. Time management and ability to work under pressure.
2. Proactive approach and ability to do things independently.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Good administrative skills.
5. Good reporting skills.
Behavioural Factors: -
1. Team building
2. Time management & ability to work under pressure.
3. Proactive, approach & ability to do thing independently
IGNITES HUMAN CAPITAL SERVICES IS A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY WHICH CAN PROVIDE SUITABLE... JOBS FOR JOB SEEKERS ... Read full description