• Monthly TDS, PT, GST calculation.
• Responsible for online payment of TDS/PT/Sales Tax. Advance Tax payment on time
• Responsible for finalizing accounting entries on year end basis.
• Keeping track of all outstanding bills and expenses.
• Checking invoices and employee expenses and processing payments of the same.
• Preparing monthly employee payroll for salary processing.
• Petty cash maintenance.
• Resolving accounting discrepancies on an ongoing day to day basis.
• Daily accounting entry in tally software.
• Preparing bank reconciliation statement.
• Preparing quarterly and yearly VAT/SCT details
• Processing cheque request.
• Preparing credit/debit notes, sales invoice, delivery challans, performa and payment receipt vouchers in tally.
• Follow ups with the clients for outstanding payments (through phone as well as through email)
• Co-ordinating with internal auditors for any queries raised.
• Handling personal accounts filling of the management.
Candorr International and Candorr India (Candorr Group of company) founded in 2006 is a... recognized Importer, Manufacturer & Supplier of Anchoring Specialities in the Indian Market. We offer products and services, consumers can trust to use. Through the power of teamwork, we challenge ourselves to strive for excellence and to exceed our consumers' and dealers' expectations. Based on trust with our customers made us, Candorr one of the leading suppliers of Anchoring Technologies for Constructions, Infrastructures & Allied Industries. We offer our customers the wide spectrum in all relevant areas of fixing technology – chemical, steel, and nylon fixings. Read full description