Chettipunyam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
• Banking Documentation, Liasioning with Banks & Bank Reconciliation.
• MIS Reporting.
• Financial Budgeting.
• Payroll Management.
• Process Reimbursements & Expense Claims.
• Cash & Fund flow Management.
• Vendor Payments.
• Reconciliation of Debtors/Creditors.
• Legal compliance related to TDS & Taxes.
• Accounts receivable management.
• UG :- Bachelors in commerce. OR
• PG : - Masters in Commerce (M.Com), CA - Inter
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in same profile. Preference will be given to candidates from Real Estate companies. Freshers also can apply
• Should have worked on Tally, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Excel formula’s
Nebula Companies is an accomplished name with a long-standing legacy of running successful... businesses, be it real estate development, hospitality, time share and holiday. Nebula Realty leverages on the group’s founder members extensive and rich experience in the real estate domain heralding their roles as developers and implementers. The group will be undertaking large scale mixed use real estate development by partnering with land owners in a joint venture model as well as develop their very own land banks across the country. Nebula Realty will soon come up with affordable schemes for India’s Middle Income group who currently cannot afford to own a piece of land or a home. The Nebula family will launch a host of residential and plotted development projects at strategic locations. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Jobs in Construction
Jobs in Real Estate / Property