Position: ACCOUNTS ASST MANAGER
GST Knowledge Must
1. Maintaining and Reconciliation of daybook, employees, vendors and contractors account ledgers.
2. Preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR 2, AND GSTR - 2B
3. Calculation of Monthly Sale Tax/ GST Detail and TDS Return
4. Handling of Staff salary, muster roll payment, vendor and contractor payment.
5. Assist in preparation of the tax returns, audit process
6. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
7. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
8. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
9. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
10.Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
11. Managed vendor accounts, generating cheque on demand.To handle the day to day accounting and taxation work.
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description