We're looking for a CA with 7- 10 years of Post Qualification Experience for our Accounts & Finance Function - a multi-talented, execution-focused individual who will join our team and drive an efficient and data driven system.
- S/he will be responsible for our financial strategy and systems, budgeting, risk management, accounting, general reporting & KPI's.
- S/he will deliver strategic and operational finance support to the executive team, & internal team leaders. Success will be achieved by fuelling in growth while building the controls.
- Not only are you fluent in numbers, projections and spreadsheets, but you also have a strategic mind and are able to develop strategies based off your analysis.
- We need someone who will thrive in a fast-moving environment. You must be a team player and a collaborator by nature, with outstanding communication skills and a results-driven, go-getter attitude with a keen attention to detail and a history of setting and achieving aggressive goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
Managing all finance and accounting operations including Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Oversee finance and accounting practices, including financial reports, tax, and audit
- Responsible for continuous maintenance and control of company's financial plan.
- Responsible for Preparation of financial statements- Profit & Loss, Cash flow statement, Balance Sheet on a monthly, Qtly and Annual basis.
- Analyze data to gain insights and provide strategic input on how various decisions impact the financial health of the company and the key drivers of the business.
- Identify and execute system and process improvements that will drive productivity gains
- Oversee day-to-day cash management, expenses, and payables.
- Manage all activities including quarterly and annual P&L and balance sheet, cash flow statements
- Develop financial controls and ensure and that all financial records are accurate, timely, and well-presented
Managing statutory audits and taxation under Ind AS
Recruitment Consulting is all about discovering the right talent at the right time, capable of... staying engaged to your organization. It is about building enduring relationships, with all stakeholders – the Talent-sourcing Organization and the Job seeking professional. It’s about investing time in relationships, and also investing capital in high-technology infrastructure. Read full description