1. Work on Asset Classes Equity, Debt, Derivatives, and Money Market
2. Daily calculation of Net Asset Value
3. Verification of amortization, interest and distribution to prior days NAV
4. Portfolio administration portfolio accounting
5. Ensuring that all the corporate actions are processed appropriately.
6. Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
7. Regulatory reporting to SEBI
8. Client Interaction.
9. Handling Audits (Internal &External)
10. Responsible for Hedge/ AIF/ Venture fund process
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in... the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.| Read full description