Responsibilities and Duties
1. To manage the day to day operations of the accounts department.
2. To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash/cheque/voucher in a timely manner.
3. To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
4. To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
5. To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
6. To prepare the table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
7. To enforce credit control To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions.
8. To allocate cash to different departments/divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it.
9. To assist with Audits and preparation of financial reports
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Edu Qualifications: Graduation
Key skills: Accounting, Tally, Finance Tax and Audit, reconciliation, bookkeeping, VAT / GST, Filing, Excel, good command over English
At the Protein Bakeshop we want to help you live a healthier and fitter... life. We want you to fulfill your sugar craving and have fun while doing it. To do this we have partnered with one of the best nutritionist in town, Rashi Chowdhary, who helped create all our delicious yet healthy recipes. We took some of the healthiest ingredients, replaced refined sugar with natural sugars, increased the amount of good fats and protein to improve the overall nutritional profile of desserts, so you can enjoy your favorite desert guilt free! Each of our product has balanced macros and is nutrient rich so you get a whole lot of goodness in every bite.
We produce food that loves you back! Read full description