GST & Financial Accounting Knowledge Must
1> Accounts Executive Will Maintaining and Reconciliation of daybook, employees, vendors and contractors account ledgers.
2> Accounts Executive Will Calculation of Monthly Sale Tax/ GST Detail and TDS Return
3 > Accounts Executive Will Preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR 2, AND GSTR - 2B
4>Accounts Executive Will Assist in preparation of the tax returns, audit process
5 > Accounts Executive Will Handling of Staff salary, muster roll payment, vendor and contractor payment.
6> Accounts Executive Will Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
7> Accounts Executive Will Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
8> Accounts Executive Will Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
9 > Accounts Executive Will Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
10 > Accounts Executive Will Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
11> Accounts Executive Will Managed vendor accounts, generating cheque on demand.To handle the day to day accounting and taxation work.
Job 2 Accounts & Finance Dept - Accountant | Sr. Accounts Executive
1>Full Knowledge of the Tally ERP-9 and MS Excel is must.
2>To handle the TDS and Tax Returns. To handle the ledger scrutiny and bank reconciliations.
3>Minimum 0 to 5 years experience in the accounting field & Tally ERP
4>Responsible for overall Finance and Accounts Function including accounts finalization, taxation, audit and related regulatory compliance.
5>Oversight of Financial Operations, Internal Controls and Co-ordination of all Financial and Internal/External audits
6>Experience in Tally ERP-9 & Online Returns.
7>Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
8>Hands on Account Receivable/Account Payable & Bank
10>Monitor & Ensure implementation of the company internal controls
12>Payment Control & Processing
13>Make entries of the invoices.
14>Good Communication Skills
15>Knowledge of Excel is must.
1. Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
2 Financial Analyst will be Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
3. Financial Analyst will be Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting results
4. Financial Analyst will be Working with Finance Managers and operations leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in variable cost, base cost, and material variance and/or revenues where possible
5. Financial Analyst will be Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
6. Financial Analyst will be Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
7. Financial Analyst will be Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
8. Financial Analyst will be doing Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including excellent excel spreadsheet s
. Ability to develop macros will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, resourceful and passionate about contributing to Treasury and its clients.
- Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively to requests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written.
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with strong commitment to work in a respectful, team-oriented and multi-cultural work environment.
- Excellent analytical and, web researching skills
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in working on databases
- Excellent ppt and excel skills
- SAP Financial / SAP FICO
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description