Accountant @ Panchkula
An experienced accountancy, compliance, audit and tax resource to perform the following functions:
• Review invoices & make accounting entries, record and file accounting vouchers with accuracy in centralized accounting system for all Branch offices and HQ. Ensure compliance to accounting and reporting for TDS, service tax or GST, and more.
• Process and prepare disbursements for invoices payable, and make payment entries.
• Prepare monthly / quarterly/ regular returns and Challans of TDS, or GST, PF, ESI, Professional Tax and other statutory payments on a timely basis.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation statements for various bank accounts for Company and its MDs.
• Prepare Monthly Schedules of expenses, and reconciliation reports for audits, and tax compliance.
• Provide necessary support for efficient conduct of Statutory Audit, Tax audit, and Internal Audits by providing the necessary monthly and annual schedules, Returns, and other necessary information from the aforesaid responsibility areas assigned.
• Collaborate with Reporting Manager / Function head in tracking, analyzing, and reporting for tax assessments for various past and ongoing years.
• Prepare schedules and inputs for Statutory, tax and Internal Audits
• Prepare and compile basic information for preparation of the Utilization Certificate for Government Grants on a periodic basis.
• Proper tax treatment to ensure compliance, and the regular filing of returns under Indirect and Direct tax laws, and Tax assessments etc.
• Review and analyze various contract terms attached with the payment vouchers from a taxation and financial standpoint. Includes working towards migration from existing tax laws to the new tax laws from time to time, for example, GST.
CA (or equivalent) with approximately 4 years or more of relevant work experience in private sector companies and/or institutions.
• Expert level practical knowledge of TALLY accounting software, MS EXCEL, and MS WORD.
• Approximately 4 years of work experience in accountancy, audits, and taxation in sync with the aforesaid Job Responsibilities.
• Strong accounting and analytical skills,
• Research proficiency,
• Strong computer skills,
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
Qualification & Experience
• Exhibits time management and organization skills,
• Develops positive approach to colleague’s query resolution and good working relationships with them,
• Maintains contacts with peers,
• Develops a broad general knowledge of economic, political, and business conditions,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
JMD Astrological Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated by world renowned... celebrity astrologer Dr. Prem Kumar Sharma in the year 2004 with its major goal to help the mankind with each and every measure possible.
It began with personal consultancy by Astrologer Dr. Prem Kumar Sharma at his office in Panchkula and has grown to the offices in Delhi and Mumbai over the period of years. JMD has also stretched its wings from Personalised Astrological Consultancy (face to face) to:
Consultancy on the web (via its portal)
Software & Web Development
Learning & mastering the courses like Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, Vastu & Fengshui.
Public Relation & Promotions for those who wish to enter this field of occult sciences!
As an independent business undertaking; we have carved a niche in the market in the areas of providing quality and genuine content to the readers; appropriate astrological guidance to the masses; various astrology related software for the desktop as well as over the web.
We have been teaching, training and providing course materials to the students interested in learning or mastering this subject whether as a hobby or as a professional. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax