Are you a fantastic Accountant who is excited by the prospect of joining a global finance team where the ambition is to grow the business exponentially and at high speed every year? Are you someone ready to dive into working in an organization in a radically different manner than what you have been doing?
As Accountant we want you to focus 100% of your attention on the things that matter. These are integrating a newly acquired company into our operating model every week and continuously implementing productivity improvements in addition to the daily demands of the role. You will have a world-class, top-talent team of finance professionals to support you and collaborate with.
If you are ready to take this challenge, have the experience and track record of doing so, are results focused and a clear communicator, then this role is for you.
- Contribute to the success of your finance operations team
- Collaborate with individual contributors located in different time zones
- Achieve goals and priorities in a non-traditional working environment
- Ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions integration is delivered timely and to the highest standards
- Support the migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite from legacy ERPs and in-house systems
- Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Post information to accounting journals such as customer invoices, cash receipts, and supplier invoices
- Pay suppliers promptly and make sure customer invoices are paid on time
- Analyze and post journals, reconcile data and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Review month-end close reports and follow-up to resolve issues
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- Strive to improve and simplify
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description