Assistant Manager - Accounting, Indore
• B.Com, M.Com / CA Inter.
• Solid knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
• Great working knowledge of Tally or other accounting software.
• Great Attention to detail and manage books with accuracy.
• Ability to manage time and hit deadlines.
• Manage accounts and process invoices, bills, employee reimbursements.
• Ensure proper TDS is being withheld where required.
• Prepare financial reports and maintain financial statements with accuracy and compliance to rules and regulations.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and upload transactions in the banking system.
• Prepare financial reports and MIS by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Forecasts revenue costs and holds various teams accountable to their budgets.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintain controller-ship for spends and revenue inside the organization.
Industry: Internet / E-commerce
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Accounting Software, Finance, Taxation, TDS, Tax Returns, Auditing, Tally,
Financial Statements, MCOM, Financial Reporting
Desired profile of the candidate
• Self-starter, proactive individual who is a great team player
• Hard worker who delivers assignments on time.
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment
• Ideal candidate will be hungry to grow.
• Desired Skills and Experience
• TDS, employee reimbursements, accounting fundamentals, knowledge of Tally, accounting software, financial information confidential
With over 100+ experts on board, offices across 5 cities in India IMAST Marketing has... everything what it takes to be your business partner.
With over 100+ experts on board, offices across 5 cities in India IMAST Marketing has everything what it takes to be your business partner. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 15,000 - ₹ 20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax