Manage day to day operations of the accounts department
2) Cheque preparation in tally ERP9 & Bank reconciliation.
3) Verification and accounting entries of invoices, bills, POs in TALLY etc.
4) Raising of debit notes & credit notes to parties
5) Reconciliation of creditors & debtors.
6) Manage accounts payable and receivable
7) Manage GST& TDS working.
Female +B.com/M.com + 0 to 2 years exp. in account department.
(Interested candidates can come directly to the office, please carry a copy of resume)
We at Agravarti, serves industries to rightly select the most economical water treatment... solutions for their requirement of process water.
Industries gain competitive advantage by utilising our services, as our offerings help customers reduce wastage of water and energy consumption. Adequate automation ensures safety and user-friendly plant operation. This results in savings accrued and industries to be environmentally qualified.
At Agravarti, we are committed to provide water solutions for well-being of humanity with a vision to be admired for people, performance and long term partnership with all.
Read full description