1. Edit articles on novel research in your subject area to ensure an error-free, enhanced
manuscript meeting international standards of publication
2. Understand various journal requirements and ensure that articles adhere to the
desired format and guidelines for successful publication .
3. Work alongside esteemed and renowned editing professionals with relevant
experience ranging from 5 to 20 years in order to assist researchers in their publication
4. Resolve author queries regarding their articles and any aspect of the publication
5. Provide assistance to the author, until the stage of publication and beyond.
6. Cater to all key stakeholders in the publishing industry: the author, the publisher, and
1. Play a pivotal role in novel research and its publication
2. Work alongside stalwarts in the field of academic publishing
3. Develop an excellent eye for detail.
4. Enhance and broaden your subject matter expertise (beyond the boundaries of the
subject you have graduated in)
5. Work with the innovator of many “firsts” in the academic publishing industry
6. Have fun at work too, aided by the employee-friendly work culture and environment
7. Broaden your perspective and nurture your thirst for continuous innovation
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description