1. Calling on the leads provided to them and fixing appointments with the Students & Parents.
2. Doing home visits to understand the need better and giving a demonstration of the product.
3. Explain the pricing & packages to the parent and sell the product.
4. Develop month–on–month sales models for proven business growth
5. Understanding the need/requirement of the students and offer Toppr products that would be beneficial to the student
6. Counsel students and parents to buy Toppr’s subscription
7. Update the CRM
8. Hand over the financial instruments (cash/cheque/finance forms/etc/receipts).
Education Counselors at Toppr should
1. Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer/customer (students and parents) behavior
2. Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
3. Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
4. Good Communication skills in English and local language
5. Should have a 2 wheeler, driving license and an android smart phone.
1st preference - BE/BTech + MBA
2nd preference - Any Graduation + MBA
3rd Preference - Any BE/BTech
SUGA Employment Services is providing Human Resources (HR) and Placement Services,... Employment Services to Software / IT / ITES / BPO and other Core industries. Read full description