Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / MBA
Minimum 5 yrs. of relevant experience in Private wealth/private banking industry
- Candidate would be responsible for developing and sustaining HNI / UHNI relationship by consistently achieving the strategic goals / objectives of clients & management. Candidate should comply with applicable rules, regulations and processes as defined by regulators / management
- Customer Advisory and Relationship Management - Candidates should be able to advice clients based on their goals / needs through financial planning, asset allocation and identifying right products to meet their requirement.
- Acquisition of New Clients - Candidate apart from bringing significant client relationship & AUM should also source new customers through individual efforts.
- Processes and Products understanding and compliance - Candidate apart from having good product knowledge should also understand macro-economic developments which will enable him to suggest appropriate strategy to customers.
- Products being offered company are across asset classes - e.g. Mutual Funds, Direct Equity platform, Bonds, Corporate Deposits, Structured Products, Portfolio Management Service (PMS), Private Equity, Real Estate, and Alternate Assets & Estate Planning solutions etc.
MTC is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets... of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitments, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
Our specialty includes turnkey assignments and setting up teams from the scratch. With a wide spectrum of services we are catering to different geographies including:
* Pan India
* APAC Region: Asia Pacific- Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Hongkong, Middle East, Dubai, China etc.
* EMEA Region: Europe, Middle East & Africa : Permanent & project based hiring across industry verticals.
* US & Canada: Staff Augmentation, Permanent and sponsored candidates through our International Arm: Mount Technology Consulting Inc. across all Industry verticals.
Read full description