Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (NESPL) combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a young organization with the domain expertise and credibility of an established global NEX-t Generation mobile communication software company.
The prime demand of converged communication industry is the creation of a quality reservoir of skilled and trained technical professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire senior DevOps and Automation Engineers to join our R&D engineering team. - Work on DevOps tools like Ansible, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Nagios, Maven, Aws - Linux / Python
- Managing Petty Cash - Accepting Client Payments - Sending/Receiving Invoices - Calculating Taxes - Vendor Payments - Interact with CA - Preparing Salaries for staff
- Managing Front Office - Handling phone calls(Incoming / Outgoing) - Managing and Assisting basic arrangement for client visit - Greet all customers in a friendly and helpful manner ...
- Work on ESRI GIS Desktop / Server, GeoServer, OpenLayers 3.0 - Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements - Deliver Training to Clients
Develop, test software based on :- - Java / J2EE / JEE - HTML 4/5, Spring, JQuery, Ajax - JPA / Hibernate, Oracle - WebServices - AWT, JFreeCharts, High Charts Maven, SVN, Eclipse / STS
- Design, implementation and support of data center networks that include both secure and Internet interfacing zones and associated routing designs. - Managing data center connectivity to external 3rd party and/or customers. - IOT Network Design
Work on:- - RF Planning - Telecom Protocol Development/Testing - SDN/NFV - IOT / Embedded
Design, Develop & Test - Web Application - Mobile Application - Cloud Based Application - Big Data & Data Analytics - Java / Python Coding - Apply Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI
- Designing & Developing code in C++ - Testing the code - Writing proper documentation
- Embedded Software Development - IOT Development - Arduino / RaspBerry Programming - Development In Linux Operating Environment - Kernel/Device Drive Programming - Hardware Interfacing Expertise
- Design, simulate/develop and test software based on MATLAB, NS2, NS3 - Understanding of Electrical, Communication, Image Processing - Good Mathematics Knowledge - Reading research papers (PHD/ Masters) and designing algo - Client Interactio
- Making projects on Core PHP - Develop projects in Laravel, Zend, Cake, Code Ignitor, Wordpress framwork - Candidate should be able to handle big projects - Candidates with prior experience of working with USA & Canada clients preferred
- Responsible for developing manual test scripts. - Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases. - Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution. - Generating defect analysis report - Automation using UFT/Selenium
- Optimize LTE RAN Network based on Statistics monitoring and DT activities. - Analyzing Layer 3 Messages and understand traces results - Post process drive data on Actix tool - Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality
- Develop Web & Mobile Application - Work on Bigdata & Analytics - Machine Learning & Deep Learning