Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (NESPL) combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a young organization with the domain expertise and credibility of an established global NEX-t Generation mobile communication software company.
The prime demand of converged communication industry is the creation of a quality reservoir of skilled and trained technical professionals.
- Making projects on Core PHP - Develop projects in Laravel, Zend, Cake, Code Ignitor, Wordpress framwork - Candidate should be able to handle big projects - Candidates with prior experience of working with USA & Canada clients preferred
- Handling phone calls(Incoming / Outgoing) - Managing and Assisting basic arrangement for client visit - Greet all customers in a friendly and helpful manner. - IT Hardware & Networking Support - Ability to work independently - Must have the ability to multi task - Excellent Communication Skills - Basic Hardware / Networking Skills
Design, Develop & Test - Web Application - Mobile Application - Cloud Based Application - Big Data & Data Analytics - Java / Python Coding - Apply Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI - Good design, development & testing skills - Exposure to Ajile, DevOps - Working knowledge on Big Data, Cloud, Analytics
Work on:- - RF Planning - Telecom Protocol Development/Testing - SDN/NFV - IOT
Develop, test software based on :- - Java / J2EE / JEE - HTML 4/5, Spring, JQuery, Ajax - JPA / Hibernate, Oracle - WebServices - AWT, JFreeCharts, High Charts Maven, SVN, Eclipse / STS - Able to work independently on JAVA Projects - Understanding of development and testing process - Good communication skills - Able to interact with clients - Good Debugging skills
- Optimize LTE RAN Network based on Statistics monitoring and DT activities. - Analyzing Layer 3 Messages and understand traces results - Post process drive data on Actix tool - Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality
- Responsible for developing manual test scripts. - Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases. - Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution. - Generating defect analysis report - Automation using UFT/Selenium
- Work on ESRI GIS Desktop / Server, GeoServer, OpenLayers 3.0 - Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements - Deliver Training to Clients - Must have workd on ESRI ArcGIS - Good Analytical and Communication Skills