Excellent opportunity to join a growing and enthusiastic publishing & events company based in Bangalore, India. This is an immediate job placement requirement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Person to join an organisation where there is room for growth. We are looking for a bright, creative, efficient and highly organised individual. We help our clients to achieve their commercial objectives. You will have a proven track record of exceeding targets and of building rapport with potential and existing clients. This position also involves selling both print and online and also for event sponsorships.
Experience within exhibitions or the marketing and media industry would be an advantage. We want people with a solid sales background and experience of the whole sales cycle including lead generation, cold-calling, presenting, negotiating and driving repeat business.
• Develop an understanding of the Marketing and Media market, its vendors and needs.
• Day to day sales meetings and planning
• Constantly drives to exceed targets
• Actively and creatively sources potential opportunities
• Ensures a realistic pipeline is in place
• Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs, and be seen as part of the industry.
• Ability to sell to senior level prospects and customers, keeping a good balance between face-to-face and telephone selling to achieve new business and increase revenues from existing customers.
• Accurately report progress through weekly sales reports and forecast revenue projections allowing the Directors to budget accordingly.
• Attend events and competitor events thereby maintaining relationships, expanding the database and prospecting for new business.
• Work closely with the superiors to deliver the sales plan.
Ideal candidate profile:
• Successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably in the Marketing and Media industry
• Effective face-to-face sales ability at a senior level.
• Experience in consultative selling, maximising revenue from existing customers demonstrating innovation and creativity in ideas.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Arabic will be a definite advantage.
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
• A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales targets
• Knowledge of Indian Marketing and Media sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Interested candidates, please send their updated CV and a photograph.
At Aspire Media Pvt Ltd, we are looking for a qualified Business Consultant, to head our consulting division to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client ...