1. To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy 2. To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed 3. To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy 4. To train IAs with the help of training team 5. To uphold the brand image and ensure
and transfers. 3. Mediclaim for self and family. Subsidized for dependents 4. GPAI-Group Personal Accident Insurance. 5. Two wheeler loans upto a Max of RS 40000/- for level R3-R1. 6. Buy Your Car Scheme (BYCS) for N6 and Above. 7. Travel Reimbursement for self and Family at the Time of Joining. 8. Subsidized
Subsidized for dependents 4. GPAI-Group Personal Accident Insurance. 5. Two wheeler loans upto a Max of RS 40000/- for level R3-R1. 6. Buy Your Car Scheme (BYCS) for N6 and Above. 7. Travel Reimbursement for self and Family at the Time of Joining. 8. Subsidized food at the Cafeteria (At Circle office). 9 ...
Ensure Company's product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms * Hold periodical customer meet to understand customers' pulse and product needs * Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per Max Life Insurance standard Eligibility Criteria: Any Graduate / Post graduate
To recruit channel partners(Like DSA/DST) & sell the life insurance policies through the CHANNEL PARTNERS you will be recruiting.. (Channel management).Experience in Life Insurance will be preferred. Candidates from Telecom,FMCG,Consumer durable, & other industries having experience from Channel
Job Profile for FSA-: Cross Selling Insurance products through HLE (Customers from HL) Overall Portfolio and Business Analysis for all the products. Follows the marketing strategies to build customer preference and drive volumes. Classify the periodic sales plan and ensuring achievement
of India and BNP Paribas Assurance SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26% State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India
insurance needs as well as to obtain referrals to further prospects. 6.After Sales Service: Accept & follow up on suggestions, request & complaints received from clients, ensure claim requests are serviced 7.Performance review: Proactively ensure performance review by submitting various sales reports
relationship managers & employees of all assigned branches on a personal level. 5.Customer Relationship Management: Arrange meetings of banks branch managers & staff with existing clients at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays & anniversaries to review their financial circumstances & life insurance
Distributor & Dealer management, looking after primary &secondary sales of Fans,Lighting & Appliances Managing team Sales forecasting & planning means to achieve the allotted target Provide guidance of sales advisors daily, monthly& quarter work
# To recruit Agents for selling Life Insurance Policies. # To push the agents for business # Agents will be in commission & Sales Manager in Pay Roll # Reporting will be to the Branch Manager.\ Candidate Profile:# Should have completed graduation. # Min 2-3 years experience in Sales. # Should have good contacts in his area to recruit agents, # Should have zeal to earn money ...
Dear We have some urgent opening in Banccasurance \for multiple location of uttar pradesh Corporate Agency Broking Channel 2. BANCA Mandates:- USM – Unit Sales Manager Experience – Min. 1 Year in Insurance/ Financial Industry Qualification – Any Graduate Compensation – 1.65 -2
selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, PMS etc to the existing set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships 5. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis 6. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as a when required Any Graduates with good command in English and Local Language. Minimum 3yrs experience into handling ...
Client Acquisition & Sourcing clients for Equity/commodity Sales (d-mat a/c opening, etc), Mutual Funds, Insurance, & other distribution products Providing Advisory services to the prospect. Generate Equity Business and maintain strong client relationships. Having good command on share market ...