* Ensure Company's product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms * Hold periodical customer meet to understand customers' pulse and product needs * Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per Max Life Insurance standard
Purpose of Role:- * ADM will be recruiting advisors, handling the team & generating business from them. * Achieve sales target in his/ her assigned territory. * Appointing the sales force team who is already having an IRDA certification. * Engage, motivate and train the agents to achieve company's
yearly business plans. Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits. Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals. Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan Qualification: Minimum Graduate/MBA/PG with min 4yrs exp in sales, marketing, business
Graduate/Post Graduate with 3-4 Yrs of work experience preferably handling Bank DSA's selling Loan products. Good track record and must be currently on the payrol of Bank/NBFC. Good communication and relationship management skills Key Responsibilities : To empanel Bank DSA's who are selling Loan
Ensuring high volumes for products sales at distributors end. Guiding mentoring and closing gaps at the distributors end to motivate the channel to meet business objectives and defined targets. Organizing regular training for products and basic underwriting. Supporting the channel in closing
1. To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy 2. To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed 3. To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy 4. To train IAs with the help of training team 5. To uphold the brand image and ensure
awareness. � Overseeing product inventory in coordination with back office. Tracking inventory to ensure sufficient stock to meet demand and meeting abnormal demand situations by ordering for replenishment stocks as well as maintaining safety stocks. � Scrutinizing sales results, trends and key performance
1. Preparing training content for general insurance for sales force 2. Co- coordinating with marketing team for designing leaflet & brochure 3. Proving training to the sales team 4. preparing content also for general insurance product 5. Designing contest for sales team for general insurance
This includes a strong working knowledge across product performances, taxation norms, global & domestic macroeconomics, etc.� The role encompasses a variety of related activities like innovative sales initiatives and ideas, coordination for sales meetings and keeping a tab on mutual fund market information ...
-Support Business Growth for Non-Life Insurance offerings. -Handle customer relationships & generate new business opportunities through direct channels -Constant prospect generation -Experience of sales in Insurance products -Positive & high energy levels. -Internet savvy & willing to try new ideas. -Desire to work with a stable IRDA Certified company ...
The Sales Manager - Tied will be responsible for; Building up a team of Advisors, through your personal contacts, database hunting, reference gathering & using ingenuity. Daily monitoring & following process for driving sales through your advisors. Daily reporting of Achievements Doing Performance
- Manage Bank business on daily basis by visiting points of sales in set existing relationships within a defined territory by meeting all concerned personnel - Build excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at point of sales and fulfill all service related matters at the assigned
To Visit Mainly Chemist / Sports Shop / Mobile Shop In The Assigned Territory Daily\r\nTo Set Up Distribution Channel Sales For Better Coverage \r\nTo Manage With Existing Customer In Person And By Phone\r\nMake Appointments With & Meeting With New Customers\r\nMeet Sales Target
1. Understanding clients needs for successful management and closure of deals. 2. Commitment towards work with proven analyzing and analytical skills. 3. Team building, troubleshooting, with proven ability in managing resources. 4. Relationship management with ability to relate to people at any 1. Identifying client requirements & specifications, obtaining approvals, conducting price negotiations to firm up the ...
such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends. · Identify opportunities for Trade shows (at National Level) that will lead to an increase in sales. · Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling Education & Experience : · Graduate / Post Graduate degree and 4-6 years of business development ...
Mandatory- Candidates Should have Good Communication Skills & Good knowledge of Financial Products (Insurance, Mutual funds, financial planning, Financial Assessment, General Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Insurance, Health Insurance) for the Profile ...
at any level of business and management. Job description: 1. Identifying client requirements & specifications, obtaining approvals, conducting price negotiations to firm up the deals, maintaining all paperworks & documentations. 2. Managed marketing & generating business of various General Insurance
To recruit channel partners(Like DSA/DST) & sell the life insurance policies through the CHANNEL PARTNERS you will be recruiting.. (Channel management).Experience in Life Insurance will be preferred. Candidates from Telecom,FMCG,Consumer durable, & other industries having experience from Channel