Formulate strategies and marketing plans for products;managing existing product portfolio & new product launches. Competition mapping Identifying the target areas of competition presence & formulating strategies for market penetration through innovative products by making our customer competitive
Exposure in FMCG Sector with big Brand Names Exposure in General Trade & Channel Sales Trade Marketing Initiative Brand Building Managing Trade Marketing Calendar to manage objectives Designing Cost Structure Promotions Developing Business Strategy Should have at least 3 years experience with top brand companies in Personal and Home Care products Work experience in North India is must
MasterCard, AmEx Interested candidates can send updated resume on email@example.com Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Industry: IT-Software / Software Services Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance Role Category: Mutual Funds/Fund Management
Description Not to be opened externally Qualifications Not to be opened externally Primary Location: India,Haryana,Gurgaon Education: Master's Degree Job Function: Operations Travel Time: No Job ID: 16030300
1. Annual price revision exercise for existing and new launch, Points to consider during price exercise: Competitor Price Mapping, product spectrum, market positioning, price elasticity, margins etc. The exercise will start in Jan-Feb every year. 2. Facilitate in working special price need from bulk business clients in coordination with respective sales head. 3. Monitoring of Gross contribution. Drive price ...
manner. Assessment and Planning of Work The work is assigned by job supervisor (Superior) based on filing priorities and business requirements Key features: - Interaction with Chemical Research Division, Analytical Department and Manufacturing locations to generate data as per current regulatory
1. Coordinate with QA/Mfg etc. at plant and Corporate RA at Manesar. 2. Signatory for documentation generated at plant as RA responsible person. 3. Review of all mfg/ quality documents from regulatory/ adequacy perspective. 4. Provide inputs for changes planned at the plant, based on regulatory 1. Regulatory compliance & regulatory support role 2. Preferably 3 - 10 years experience to handle the activities locally ...
1. Coordinate with QA/Mfg etc. at plant and Corporate RA at Manesar. 2. Signatory for documentation generated at plant as RA responsible person. 3. Review of all mfg/ quality documents from regulatory/ adequacy perspective. 4. Provide inputs for changes planned at the plant, based on regulatory
Strong Maintenance & reliability exp. in Consulting. Have strong knowledge of Asset optimization, Maintenance & Reliability practices as Reliability Centered Maintenance(RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Corrosion Management Have good understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM ...
1. Defines tactical/operational strategy/road map for quality assurance management at site; defines site quality assurance goals and strategy in line with Company Quality Policy, product quality management objectives and regulatory requirements and Oversee QA operations at the site. 2. Ensuring
- Responsible for implementation and compliance of quality management system (QMS) in pharmaceuticals. - Responsible for scale-up and process validation of new and existing pharmaceutical drug substances and verification of technology transfer (TT) documents. - Preparation of protocol and reports
approval o Amend metric gap & trending analysis based on client account knowledge o Analyze operational reports and highlight points for DAM and service delivery Work Requirements: Minimal travel as required Flexible hours to accommodate global meeting times Knowledge/Skills Requirements: Required