- We are looking for an excellent Corporate Travel Executive to craft effective corporate travel policies and monitor traveling activity and programs. -You will be responsible for any relevant matter from booking tickets to reconciling expenses to ensuring travel safety. -The goal is to ensure
-Travel arrangements (including Tickets, Visa, Transfers etc.) -Managing International & Domestic l Ticket booking, Railway Ticket booking, VISA, Foreign Exchange documentation. -Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors. -Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers ...
Travel administrator arranges, manages and coordinates all aspects of business travel to meet the specific needs of employers, employees and clientele . He or she typically completes most work on-site, but may be required to visit certain destinations either before or during scheduled trips
Basic Excel and MS office functional knowledge. To support the travel arrangements for all employees. Coordinate with the agents, hotels and cab vendors for reservations & bookings. Update the status of employees travel schedule. Bring up to date travel desk master sheet. Basic knowledge to handle
- Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/query via Phone, E-mail & Chat. - Provide the customer with resolutions about their queries / calls/chats. - Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel - Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems or otherwise - Communication to Delegates & Vendors
To arrange, manage and coordinate all aspects of business travel. Need to be on-call beyond normal business hours in order to address any needs . Excellent experience in booking flight tickets, visa works, hotel bookings both local and abroad Industry Textiles/Garments/Accessories functional
One of our client based at Chandigarh requires Front Desk Executives.- Females Only. Job Locations : Zirakpur, Derabassi and Kharar (Pb.). No. Of vacancies : 3 Nos. Name of position : Front Desk Executives.- Females Only. Experience Required : 1- 3 Years. Salary : Rs. 15,000- Rs. 18,000 PM. Min Job Locations : Zirakpur, Derabassi and Kharar (Pb.). No. Of vacancies : 3 Nos. Name of position : Front Desk Executives.- Females Only. Experience ...
- Manage the reception desk. - Receive phone calls and transfer it to the concerned person. - Make the outgoing calls as required and get them connected to the concerned person. - Receive letters, couriers, etc.Maintain Inward and outward Mail Register - Maintain STD call register. - Travel
Fresher’s can apply. 6 months experience from travel industry would be an added benefit.Desired Candidate Profile: Dynamic professionals with experience in Travel industry- as a travel agent/ticket booking executive/help desk/customer support personnel. Ability to quickly learn the product with minimum
Follow check in and check out procedure for all guestsComplete C - form for Foreign Guest and it must be completed within 24 Hrs from check in time for all foreign travelersHandover the Backpacker Panda City guide map and walk through the map for themInform the guests about the facilities we have
in Collect and distribute parcels and other mail. Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties. Prepare travel vouchers. Send email and faxes. Good English is must Only female candidates Good Communication Skill With Pleasing Personality
1. Handling Front Desk. 2. Handling EPABX system. 3. Responsible for arranging meeting rooms for Guest. 4. Managing meeting rooms, travel arrangements for Sr Leaders, Global visitors. 5. Taking care of Pantry, admin related activities (event for the office staff) 6. Managing AMC, CMC, contract
Job Responsibilities:Follow check in and check out procedure for all guests.Complete C - form for Foreign Guest and it must be completed with in 24 Hrs from check in time for all foreign travelers.Handover the Backpacker Panda City guide map and walk through the map for them.Inform the guests about
Greetings For the Day!!!!This is Shweta. Upadhyay from Kapil's Salon India PVT LTD. We are having opportunity for the position of Front Desk Executive in multiple locations in Mumbai.Company Profile: -Kapil's Salon India PVT LTD is into Beauty & Wellness Industry. We are in this industry since
• Female candidates with preferably diploma/ degree in office management and minimum one (1) year of experience in similar role managing front desk/ reception individually.• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and guest management skills with flair for hospitality and customer