of Medical Papers through the standardized presentations. Ensure a record of the clients who have attended the counseling sessions is maintained in the branch. Assist clients in folder preparation for attending IPC at HO Ensure 75% of clients attend Interview Preparation at Head Office/Zones within 60
* Total dispatch related activities. * Co-ordination with Head Staff, Dispatch of Materials.& Production departments, * Maintaining a record of all Dispatch of various items ordered * and also of items delivered from the store. . * Making the stock report monthly for bank submit. * Tracking the materials status, update the customers ...
1. Matured sort of person with an experience to handle a team and a branch in whole. 2. The company is into Media Monitoring. 3. There is a work involvement of reading the newspapers, scanning of the news clippings, their mailing and generating the media reports for clients reference. 4. Resdea
• Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision. Complaints Handling. • Review Branch Operations reports. • Branch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at product level. • Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures • Lobby Management • Ensure
Ensuring Interaction with HNIs. Enhance and contribute in the growth of the company through Business Development Responsible for Branch P&L. Responsible for Business mapping and coordination with central MIS teams. Sound knowledge of Equity Market and Derivatives. ï‚§ Good Team Management skills ï‚§ Good communication and convincing skills ï‚§ Self starter attitude ...
1. Ethically Head the Branch Office & coordinate with all Branch office. 2. Ensuring constant Recruitment, Training & Development of SMs, ICs in the branch. 3. Help, assist & guide the Sales Managers to recruit and train to procure necessary business. 4. To achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly
1) To achieve branch business goals 2) To recruit team of UMs within given time limits and set up a team of IAs 3) To train and handhold UMs / IAs on the corporate philosophy as well as business fundamentals 4) To ensure quality of proposals sourced from the branch to build quality business 5) Candidate Profile:Key Responsibilities 1) To achieve branch business goals 2) To recruit team of UMs within given ...
needs Ensure Risk and compliance parameters are met and continuously monitored as per the applicable laws and Policies Responsible for invoice validation and Payment Processing Manage the operations end to end in working with the Operations/use teams, approving managers and suppliers Ensure security
Branch Manager- Build and Retain Existing Clients to achieve the assigned targets numbers and service standards Generate pre approved loan originations and cross sell auxiliary loan products and other products and services which includesMortgages/ LAP ,Gold loans, SCV & other products Handling &
Ensure high level of engagement within the teams and motivate them to exceed performance expectations 7. Hire high energy and talented individuals to manage various teams and ensure that the talent pipeline is fueled appropriately at all times 8. Manage and control various costs with a view to ensure
Reporting to the National Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquiring new business, growing existing business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans. Specific responsibilities include: Branch Manager
Locations: Bangalore Purpose: The role holder will be responsible for managing the sales team to achieve the desired sales objectives. Eligibility: Graduate /Post Graduate with 3-4 yrs of Sales experience in financial services / Life Insurance. salary:5-7 laks Job Description: Sales call planning
Position: Branch Manager ( Channel Sales) Location: Bangalore Qualification; Any Graduation / Post Graduation Experience: 5yrs to 10 yrs