- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Jobs in Insurance
1. Responsible for implementation of the Training policy across the area.
2.Responsible for complete training administration; identify training needs,provide inputs for design of training modules,coordinate training and maintain records.
3. Ensure licensing of all advisors as per the IRDA guidelines and quality normsset up by RLIC in the area.
4. To ensure achievement of Budgeted Sales Target byensuring effective relationship management with Distributors employees
5. Create awareness on new product launches. Also providetraining on other areas like underwriting, Actuaries, investment, financialtraining etc
6. Also, get more involved in training on existing norms, compliance training,etc.
7. Select, set up, monitor and review all vendors involved in training.
8. Involved in developing short term training capsules based on specific needs ofthe business or new product launches
Monitor and audit of quality norms set up for training and take initiatives toimprove them
9. Maintain all records and MIS wrt training.
10. Monitoring productivity of distributors employees/ our SMs & PFCs, posttraining.
11. Corrective action management through tracking & Joint calls &motivating them to sell Reliance Insura
12.Training/month in his assigned area (includes both classroomtraining and field visits )
13. Field visits / week or month as specified
14. Participant and distributor feedback rating of the trainings imparted
15. TAT for full time/ part time with exam as determined by Functional head
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Candidates having completed / specialized programmes inTraining &Development preferred.
2. At least 1 year in training delivery in Life InsuranceCompany
3.Total experience 3- 6years.
1. The incumbent will be a person passionate about developingpeople & constantly upgrading his / her personal competence.
2. Will be high caliber sales professional with a stronginclination to transfer his / her abilities to others & making a personalimpact on the lives.
3. To be a success in this role the incumbent will need to easily move between being a trainer anda business coach.
4. A high internal conviction with the role of &lsquotraining &risqué is critical for success as will the ability to connect andbond with all the different constituents of the office.
Knowledge required in the Banking and Finance sector for training and development are:
* Knowledge of preparation of training modules and content development
* Funds Management
* Financial markets
* Knowledge of Computer based training tools
* Wealth Management
* Private Banking
* Banking Credit & Banking Operations
Want to receive similar jobs by email?