* Experience in Cluster configuration, Replication, log shipping, and database mirroring. Oracle administration experience is a plus.
* Designing, implementing, and supporting SQL Server database environments for Development, Quality Assurance, and Production.
* Proactively monitor SQL Server health and performance ensure high availability and reliability of the DB application environment and provide recommendations to improve performance and scalability of the SQL Server instances.
* Design and implement all database security to ensure integrity and consistency among the various database regions.
* Knowledge of database recovery models including Mirroring and Clustering.
* Implement and oversee all database code deployments and changes to the database environment to ensure proper change management processes are adhered to and documented.
* Experience in database change management, security standards and best practices.
* Strong scripting, debugging and performance tuning experience.
* Experience supporting and implementing Disaster Recovery solutions and possess a strong working knowledge of proactive and auto-corrective monitoring practices leveraging third party tools.
* Working knowledge of load balancing and SSL technology, and demonstrated proficiency troubleshooting application and database issues.
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning skills.
* Ability to assess complex situations, set priorities and implement action plans with a business oriented approach and a proactive understanding and ability to manage end user/customer expectations.
* Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium term and long term perspective.
* Must be self motivated and team Player.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the... simple yet powerful tenet of providing 'total customer satisfaction'. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India's largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions. Read full description