* Sr. SAP HR/PY Functional Consultants (Pune / Hyd)
* Minimum 3 years SAP experience within the SAP US Payroll (PY) functional area.
* At least 2 full cycle implementations.
* Experience in configuring Payroll schema and rules.
* Work Location can be Hyderabad or Pune
• Associates with at least 5+ years of work experience and minimum 3+ SAP HR experience.
• One or more countries Payroll Configuration Experience. Preference would be given to US / Canada / Any Asia Pacific Countries Statutory / Social benefits Configuration experience
• Good academic record
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and logical thinking ability
• Client focus and Good Team player
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and multi-task
• Willingness to work on different time zones
Sr. SAP HR/PY Functional Consultants (Pune / Hyd)
• Minimum 3 years SAP experience within the SAP US Payroll (PY) functional area.
• At least 2 full cycle implementations. Configuration experience within the SAP PY module ECC5.0 & ECC6.0
• Experience in configuring Payroll schema and rules.
• Performing configuration of business requirements.
• Design and implementing the SAP Payroll solution.
• Create Functional specification and guide Developer
• Preferred: some ABAP experience (not mandatory)
The world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact... solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, our $19 billion company creates unique time to value through a comprehensive suite of innovative solutions that help clients win in the Human Age. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting. ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of nearly 3,900 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, and Right Management.
Learn more about how the ManpowerGroup can help you win in the Human Age at: manpowergroup.com. Read full description