- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Minimum education:
- Jobs in Hotel / Restaurant / Catering
• Strengthening the brand value by excellent product quality and delivery system thus ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
• Creating value for shareholders by increasing operational efficiency, cost minimization and cost controlling and consistent financial gains.
• Controlling everyday operations of the restaurant including manpower scheduling, food procurement and supply and handling the restaurant team.
• Maintaining the restaurant financial record system like profit and loss account, cash records, balance scorecard etc while effectively adhering to the financial reporting standards and mainly be responsible for all analysis and predictions.
• Calculating and maintaining the restaurant facility and equipment supply need.
• Ensuring the execution of all corporate and marketing programs
• Responsible for implementation of performance management and reward system as well as training and motivation program me for existing team.
• Custodian and promoter of the restaurants culture and practices.
• People focus and experience in training and development `
Want to receive similar jobs by email?