• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
• Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
• Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
• On board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices.
• Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
Wanted MBA candidate with minimum 3 years experience.
Velammal Vidhyashram, a new co-educational CBSE School, with boarding facilities for... boys and girls, is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It stands tall with a labour of love. It is set in the serene and tranquil surroundings of Chennai- Puzhal Lake . Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
Jobs in HR / Recruitment