HCL Talent Acquisition Group (TAG) is hiring recruiters who can attract top talent, take them through the selection process and hire qualified candidates for various business processes across locations.
* Screen candidates resumes and job applications
* Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Co-ordinate with stakeholders (operations panelists, vendors, etc.) for scheduling interviews, conducting recruitment drives, and giving/receiving feedback.
* Follow up and Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
* Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
* Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
* Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. face-to-face, telephonic)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong decision making skills
* Ability to work with MS-Office and other databases
* Willingness to travel for campus and recruitment drives.
* Post-graduate degree in Human Resources Management
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas... that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers our 80,520 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, has reported consolidated revenues of US$ 3.7 billion (Rs. 16,977 crores), as on 30th September (on LTM basis) 2011. Read full description