- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Jobs in Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement
1. To identify new suppliers / manufacturer’s of our required chemicals, drug intermediates, bulk drugs, pharma packaging material, tools, moulds & Change parts from the domestic market and from international markets for certain products.
2. To place enquiries with the potential suppliers.
3. To follow up with the suppliers.
4. To evaluate the offers received from various suppliers.
5. To negotiate prices from various vendors.
6. To place orders.
7. To follow up for deliveries.
8. To endorse payment indents.
9. To plan purchase requirements, inventory.
10.To update the vendors database.
Effectively placing and negotiating purchase requirements of chemicals, drug intermediates, bulk drugs, pharma packaging material.
Experience: Minimum 2-4 years in Purchase department of Drug manufacturing firm / Pharma formulations firm.
Want to receive similar jobs by email?