1. To effectively interface with patients, attendants, internal & external customers.
2. To act as custodians of all customer complaints/concerns on their respective floors/departments to ensure end to end complaint closure with all patients on their floors during their entire stay in the hospital.
3. To assist in smooth admission process and hassle free discharge for the patients.
4. To design, interpret and ensure effective implementation of policies & procedures.
5. To officiate & perform role of Deputy Medical Superintendent in his absence.
6. To monitor and collaborate with other departments for successful implementation of Quality Improvement Programs.
7. To ensure compliance of all clinical policies and procedures in their respective areas/floors.
8. To assist MS/DMS in reviewing and responding to any Medical Review by state of local surveys, inspections and accreditation & completion of statutory, statistical and annual reports.
9. To be aware of Disaster Management Program me (DMP) of the hospital.
10. To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
11. To Comply with patient safety policy.
With over 1900 beds and 12 hospitals in Delhi-NCR, Punjab and Uttarakhand, over 1600... world-class doctors and 5400 support staff, Max Healthcare is one of the leading chain of hospitals in India. With 275 ICU beds & the most advanced technology, our state-of-the-art infrastructure is rated the best in North India thereby making Max Healthcare one of the best hospitals in India. Read full description